Spacious and high quality
New Concept, Same Quality
The new interior design relies on the qualities that you have become accustomed to. On top of that, there is even more space, accompanied by even more smart solutions. For example, the dashboard is shaped tO mimic the bonnet with its protrusion for the SKODA logo. It comes with a similar raised section to support your hand when you are operating the infotainment screen. It goes without saying that, as usual, there are a great many storage compartments for all passengers.
It's Not Just The Ride That's Green
The all-new ENYAQ iV has an eye on nature not just in its emission- free operation, but also with the environmentally friendly materials in the interior. The Cognac seats, for instance, use leather/leatherette that has been dyed with olive leaves, which are otherwise a form of waste that cannot be reused. In the Lodge interior, the seats are 40% certified natural wool, with the remaining 60% made of polyester from recycled plastic bottles.
Traditionally Well Thought-Out Boot
A hallmark of SKODA cars is that their luggage compartments are above average in terms of size, workmanship and smart solutions. The ENYAQ iV remains faithful to this tradition, so you can look forward to numerous features that will make your life easier.